At Dalcour Maclaren we are different - we are challenging the norm. We are focussed on the fantastic people within the team whom we value, we trust, we develop, and we empower. We offer an A* service to our portfolio of blue chip clients and have grown year-on-year to become one of the leaders in the infrastructure and utility sectors.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can utilise your administration skills and make a difference within an organisation? If yes, we want to hear from you!
What will I be doing as a Coordinator?
- Assist with the successful delivery of support services to water industry clients, whilst developing your understanding of the tasks and actions required.
- Assist with general office and facilities management including administrative activities to enable the smooth running and collaboration between colleagues in the water sector in a proactive and self-aware manner.
- Ensure compliance with relevant legal, regulatory, contractual and organisational requirements and policies within the water sector; providing compliance documents to the client when requested and ensuring documents are kept up to date.
- Aid the financial management and assist with delivering monthly reports for the client
- Understand the day to day running and logistics of the team; ensure smooth delivery of meetings and organisation of diaries
- Report to senior surveyors and collaborate with all surveyors to ensure daily tasks are recorded and actioned; being present in the office to provide this support is essential
- Provide ad hoc assistance to company groups, initiatives and events, demonstrating a positive can-do attitude.
- To deliver your required administrative tasks and activities on time and to the correct standard.
- Utilising DM systems and processes to deliver business support services and proactively seeking support and training where necessary from key stakeholders.
- Develop an understanding of your clients requirements and look to utilise the DM systems, processes and resources available to support them efficiently.
- Develop positive working relationships with DM colleagues and demonstrate good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Support and participate in company groups, initiatives, events and socials.
- Identify areas for personal development to improve knowledge and skillsets
What are we looking for?
- Great IT skills & confident with Word & Excel
- Organised and proactive approach to day to day tasks
- Willingness to be present and involved with the team
- An excellent communicator with internal and external stakeholders
- Good numeracy skills and financial understanding
- A keen problem solver with excellent attention to detail
In addition to the competitive salary & pension plan, we offer:
- Annual bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus 1 day to celebrate your birthday
- The Flexible Advantage Policy – allowing you to strike the work/life balance
- Vitality Health Membership
- Regular One Team events calendar building our team and celebrating our achievements
- Time for you to give back to our communities and raise money for good causes
- Cycle to work Scheme
Dalcour Maclaren is committed to equal opportunities for all.
Dalcour Maclaren considers that this role does not meet the criteria to be considered within the Home Office Shortage Occupation List. Therefore, Dalcour Maclaren will not support an application for visa sponsorship and all applicants for this role must have an unrestricted right to work for an indefinite period in the UK.